Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring Needs

Spring is almost here!! Yay! When you think of spring you think of the warm weather, the sun, spring break, and shorts. For spring I plan on wearing more light colored clothing. Crop tops are probably the most amazing things to wear with anything high wasted, a crop top with a cute print and some plain colored shirts will probably end up being my go to spring outfits this year. Boyfriend jeans, Overalls, High wasted shorts are the best denim items to wear in the spring, not only are these few things super comfy but they are also light. Currently I've been obsessing over the giant hats and sandals which is going to be a must get! I cant wait to try all these new spring trends and just finally wear shorts because this cold weather is killing me! xx Marcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger