Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back to School Essentials

It's almost that time again and everybody is getting ready to head back to school as August is just around the corner. People are now shopping for supplies and clothes, all that fun stuff. I always loved school shopping because I like getting cute supplies and new clothes but I always dread going back! For this school year here are some articles of clothing that I recommend to get before I head back. Jeans are always important for school so I'd just get boyfriend, skinny, and high waisted, no need to be fancy for school as you just sit and learn the whole time. Also whats great is shorts,skirts,overalls, and day dresses. Dresses are always fun because everybody thinks you're all dressed up but 95% of the time you just didn't want to put on pants. Now for tops; graphic tees, plain tee shirts, blouses and camis. I don't know about you but my school is usually very cold so I like to take a jacket so denim or leather is always great, it looks good with anything. Now shoes are very simple, you want to keep it comfy, I would never wear heels to school honestly. Just any sandals, flats, converse, slip ons they will all look great. Here are a few examples of just some school basics and don't worry you can always add on clothes to your closet throughout the year!
What I've learned through my eleven years of school is that comfort is key! xxMarcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger