Friday, June 13, 2014

90's Throwback

The 90's is when grunge fashion was starting to take its place, so today I decided to dress a little 90's inspired with some denim shorts, a jaws tee, and a plaid flannel around the waist. I wanted to try something different today with my clothing choice so I decided lets try something a bit more edgy. At first was a little ambivalence about wearing this because it was something different from what I normally wear. Somethings doing something different can be great just to see how you like things. When I put this outfit it on it felt like it was great for summertime but it wasn't all vibrant colors, so I'd probably would wear this more around the summer/fall seasons.
Shoes:Converse Shirt and Flannel:Ross Shorts:Old Navy Sunglasses:Walmart



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger