Tuesday, January 28, 2014

First Snow

Today is the day it decided to snow. Well lets just say i'm like a child and have to play in it because its not everyday I see it! But when it's freezing cold you can still look cute while being bundled up. Big fluffy coats are the possible the warmest thing i'll ever wear all winter. Between the snow and rain this winter you have to dress in layers to stay warm! Gloves and ear muffs are basically my best friend this winter. Meanwhile as I was playing in the snow I wore my giant printed Jacket(Walmart a long time ago) my favorite Jeans with the zippers(Ross) some Boots(I have no idea where I got those) a cozy warm Scarf(I don't know where this came from either) also with some Earmuffs and Gloves(Kmart) and then underneath it all I was in lots of layers! Lets just say you don't have to spend lots of money to dress warm and cute! Stay warm everybody!! xxMarcy





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger