Sunday, February 16, 2014

A little sporty

As everybody knows tennis shoes are very comfortable I would wear them all the time honestly. So why not pair some tennis shoes with your favorite pair of skinnys. So today I decided to get out of the house and take some pictures, ever since its been snowing I've been kinda staying inside lately haha. This look is perfect just to go shopping or see some friends. I wanted to put some more color into the outfit so that's when the bright pink shoes came into place. I really like this look and want to get more tennis shoes for this not only is it super cute but wearing tennis shoes make me more motivated to be healthy (I really dont know why). Sorry I haven't been active lately, I've been a bit lazy! Coat: London Fog, Shirt: Ross, Jeans: PacSun, Shoes: Fila. Marcy xx



           



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger