Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Daily Makeup Routine

Such a coincidence that I plan on not wearing any makeup today but I'm doing a makeup routine post, right? But today I'm going to show you guys my what I normally do for my makeup everyday. I've been asked to do this by some of my friends and as well on tumblr so here it is!
1st: I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream  in the color Light-Medium, and I just apply it with my Elf Powder Brush (it's supposed to be used for powder but it works great for liquid.) Then I apply my Garnier concealer with my Elf concealer brush.
2nd: I apply my Wet n Wild eye shadow pallet in the colors "Walking on Eggshells" and I just apply it where it tells me too! To apply I just use some eye makeup brushed that I have gotten from random places.
3rd: I put on my Maybelline Falsies mascara. Everybody has been talking about this and saying how great it is, it really does work well and how it makes my eyelashes look!
4th: I put on the brown pencil eyeliner from New York Color on my bottom eyelashes. I don't apply it on my waterline because I am just trying to get my bottom lashes to a darker color without using mascara.
5th: For my lips I just put on the Elf Lip Exfoliator to get all the dead skin off and make my lips super smooth. Then after that I just apply my favorite lip balm which is currently Baby Lips.
Thats pretty much it for my daily makeup routine! xxMarcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger