Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Inspiration Tuesdays?

I have decided to make a post every Tuesday about who are my style inspirations because why not learn more about who inspires me and maybe they will inspire you as well. Right now I have really been loving Kylie Jenners' style. I like how it's more on the edgy side but its still very laid back. I love just the boyfriend jeans and a tee shirt because it looks so comfortable and your not trying at all but it can still be a put together outfit. Not only do I like her casual style but I also like her outfit choice whenever she is dressed in more of a dressy casual. For example in the black and white jumpsuit, I think its great for going out to a nice dinner or somewhere that would be a dressy casual event. I really just love her style end of story.

You guys think of who inspires you and why! xxMarcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger