Saturday, March 29, 2014

Messy Hair

I know this isn't a fashion post but currently my favorite thing to do for my hair is messy beachy waves. I love how it looks and its so easy for me to do! So here is what I do:

Step 1: After a shower before I go to bed I like to twist my hair starting from my bangs and with the ends of my hair I roll it up and pin it with a few bobby pins so the ends will curl as well. Then in the morning i'll take them out. You can also  loosely curl your hair as well but I don't like using heat on my hair that much. (picture below)

Step 2: I like to comb out some of the waves with my fingers just to loosen them up, after that I will spray a sea salt spray in my hair and scrunch it all through my hair. You can either buy this or make it your self (which I did) The recipe was only 1 cup of hot water, 1 teaspoon of sea salt, a little less than 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, and a little bit of hair gel for hold. Then you just put it into a spray bottle!

Step 3: After I spray it i'll normally just adjust my hair and part it how I like. Then thats it! Super easy right? and its also super cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger