Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My 16th birthday

So last Saturday it was my birthday and I had a little party with a few friends. For my birthday I had a lot of candy. The theme was Parisian and my colors were light blue, black, white, and silver. It was very pretty and I enjoyed it more than I would of a larger party, to be honest. All my friends and I just played a few games and hung out and caught up on things because I haven't seen them in a while. What I wore was just a navy colored dress that I got from Kohl's and a pair of brown wedges that I found in my moms closet. Since it was outside and it was hot I ended up changing into just a pair of high wasted shorts from Charlotte Russe and just a tee shirt from Ross.

Here's my outfit before I decided to change...

My cake that my mom made, it was amazing! 




The little decorations that I had outside and the candy!
The to finish the day off I blew out 16 candles xxMarcy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trend It For Less Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger